Interested in joining the Hilton Dallas Southlake Hotel team? We seek dedicated, creative, and inspired team members to help create unique experiences for our valued guests. Contact us today to learn more about which of our great hotel jobs suit you best.
Please see the list of available employment opportunities below. For consideration please email with job title in the subject line along with cover letter and resume to DFWSL-SALESADM@hilton.com
Business Development Coordinator: Posted 1/07/15
The Hilton Southlake Town Square Hotel is seeking a Business Development Coordinator. This position is an important part of our Hotel Sales & Marketing team and Copeland’s of New Orleans restaurant.
As Business Development Coordinator, this position is responsible for the solicitation, booking and management of events, group guestrooms, meeting rooms and private dining needs.
The professional we are seeking will achieve revenue goals by developing and executing a sales and marketing plan. This includes building sales through telephone and in-person calls, marketing, and functioning as local representative of the hotel and restaurant. This individual should have a strong knowledge of the current social media landscape.
This position will support the Sales & Marketing efforts by working with the Director of Sales & Marketing and the Hotel General Manager on strategic positioning of the hotel through several new and on-going initiatives.
Skills & Qualifications
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Current corporate sales experience within a hotel or upscale restaurant is preferred
- Four-year college degree preferred, however, any combination of education and training within hotel sales may also be considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative, organizational and follow-through abilities
- Strong customer interaction skills
- Superior time management and ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain accurate files in Sales Pro database.
- Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint – Photoshop & Illustrator skills strongly preferred.
- Experience Previous marketing education and experience preferred.
- Previous restaurant marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Previous social media strategy experience strongly preferred.
- Flexibility to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
- Up-to-date accurate knowledge of competition and designated market(s).